Fields of Study:
1) be of Hispanic heritage
2) be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent card or passport stamped I-551.
3) be a current full-time Undergraduate student continuing on to further Undergraduate studies
4) have at least a 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
5) reside in the metropolitan area of one of the following cities: Los Angeles, San Jose, New York, Miami, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Phoenix, and Denver
6) have applied for federal financial aid (FAFSA) but not necessarily received it
Applications should be submitted to Dean Imma De
Stefanis on or before TBD.
contact Dean Imma De Stefanis at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Founder's G-11 for more information about this and other scholarship
or Founder's G-11 for more information about this and other scholarship opportunities.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund
For more information: www.hsf.net/scholarship/programs/camino.php