Fields of Study:
1) be of Hispanic heritage
2) be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent card or passport stamped I-551.
3) be a graduate student enrolled full-time during the upcoming academic year at one of the following universities: Carnegie Mellon; Columbia University; Cornell University; Harvard University; John Hopkins University; Massachusetts Institute of Technology; New York University; Northwestern University; Stanford University; University of California - Berkeley; University of California - Los Angeles; University of Chicago; University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana; University of Minnesota; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; University of Pennsylvania; University of Texas at Austin; University of Texas at Houston; University of Washington at Seattle.
4) have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
5) apply for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA)
6) be available to participate in a mandatory, paid 12-week summer internship in New York City
Applications should be submitted to Dean Imma De
Stefanis on or before TBD.
contact Dean Imma De Stefanis at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Founder's G-11 for more information about this and other scholarship
or Founder's G-11 for more information about this and other scholarship opportunities.
Hispanic Scholarship Fund
For more information: http://www.hsf.net/scholarship/programs/pfizer.php