Fields of Study:
To qualify, a candidate must:
1) be a naturalized citizen, or the child of two parents who are both naturalized citizens
2) intend to continue to regard the U.S. as their principal residence and focus of national identity
3) have a Bachelor's degree or be in the final year of undergraduate study
4) must not be older than thirty years of age as of November 1, 2006
5) demonstrate the relevance of graduate education to long-term career goals and potential in enhancing contributions to society.
Applications should be submitted to Dean Imma De Stefanis on or before 10/18/06. Founder's G-11, firstname.lastname@example.org
contact Dean Imma De Stefanis at email@example.com
or Founder's G-11 for more information about this and other scholarship
or Founder's G-11 for more information about this and other scholarship opportunities.
Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans
more information: www.pdsoros.org