Fields of Study:
qualify, a candidate must:
1) be a U.S. citizen or national
2) be a full-time Junior (except for residents of PR, the Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa or the Nothern Marianas, who must be in their Senior class) with an excellent academic record
3) be in the upper quarter of his/her class
4) have extensive public and community service records and have outstanding leadership qualities and communication skills.
5) obtain nomination by Manhattanville's Truman Scholarship Faculty Representative
Applications should be submitted to Dean Imma De
Stefanis on or before TBD.
Dean Imma De Stefanis at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Founder's G-11 for more information about this and other scholarship
or Founder's G-11 for more information about this and other scholarship opportunities.
The Harry Truman Scholarship Foundation